TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE WEBSITE LOCATED AT FOREXSIGNALSCOPIER.COM
- The forexsignalscopier.com Website operates in accordance with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions and is intended only for Customers who are Consumers.
- These Terms and Conditions set forth the conditions for concluding and terminating Product Sales Agreements, the course of the complaints procedure as well as the types and the scope of electronic services provided by the forexsignalscopier.com Website, the conditions of rendering these services and the conditions for concluding and terminating electronic services agreements.
- Every User is obliged to comply with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions the moment he undertakes activities leading to the use of the Electronic Services offered by the forexsignalscopier.com Website.
- To all matters not settled herein the following provisions shall apply: …
DEFINITIONS FOR THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- LICENSE KEY – means the data assigned to a Product and confirming its purchase provided by the Licensor to the Customer along with the Software.
- ORDER FORM – means the form available at the forexsignalscopier.com Website required for Order placement.
- CUSTOMER – means the User who is a Consumer and who is willing to conclude or has concluded a Sales Agreement with the Seller.
- CONSUMER – means any natural person who enters into a legal transaction with the Seller for purposes which are outside their business, trade or profession.
- ACCOUNT – means the organised collection of digital content, which includes User’s data and details for individual Orders placed via the Website, assigned with an individual username (login name) and password and stored on the Service Provider’s ICT-System.
- LICENSOR – means the company TradeMarkets limited with a registered office in Suite 3, Global Village, Jivan’s Compl, Mahe, Seychelles, e-mail address: contact@ForexSignalsCopier.com, which is the Software manufacturer.
- SOFTWARE – means all the data produced and made digitally available by the Licensor which may be accessed upon purchasing a subscription and upon receiving a License Key as well as any medium on which the Software is recorded, the manual and all ancillary materials, the documentation in electronic form and available “online.”
- PRODUCT – means the Software which is made available by subscription via the Website and which is the subject of a Purchase Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS – means the Terms and Conditions for the Website stated herein.
- WEBSITE – means the Service Provider’s Website located at forexsignalscopier.com.
- SELLER, SERVICE PROVIDER – means the company TradeMarkets limited with a registered seat in Suite 3, Global Village, Jivan’s Compl, Mahe, Seychelles, e-mail address: contact@ForexSignalsCopier.com, which is the Software manufacturer.
- LICENSE AGREEMENT – means the agreement concluded between the Customer and the Licensor the moment the Software begins to be used.
- SALES AGREEMENT – means the Product Sales Agreement concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the Website.
- ELECTRONIC SERVICE – means the service provided by electronic means by the Service Provider to a User via the Website.
- USER– means any natural person, a legal person or an organisational entity granted legal capacity under imperative provisions of law who uses an Electronic Service.
- ORDER – means the Customer’s declaration of intent to conclude a Product Sales Agreement with the Seller.
INFORMATION ON PRODUCTS AND PRODUCT ORDERING
- The Website located at Forexsignalscopier.com conducts retail sale of Products via the Internet only to Consumers. Before ordering a subscription, the Customer is obliged to verify if the legal provisions of the country in which he intends to use the Product allow for the use of this type of Software and if any provisions ban investments on the Forex market.
- Products offered via the Website are free from legal defects.
- The information provided at the web pages of the Website does not constitute an offer as defined by applicable provisions of law. By placing an Order the Customer makes an offer to buy a selected Product under the terms set forth in the Product description.
- The Product Price presented at the Website is in USD and is a gross price.
- The Product Price becomes binding the moment the Customer places an Order. This price is unaffected by any price changes for particular subscription packages at the Website once the Order has been placed.
- Orders for Products (Software subscriptions) can be placed via the website by means of the Order Form (the Website Forexsignalscopier.com) – 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
- The Customer is required to register an Account with the Website in order to place an Order.
- In order to place an Order the Customer is required to read and acknowledge these Terms and Conditions during Order placement.
- Products available as part of a promotion campaign (sale) are limited in time, which is specified at the Website. Orders for Special priced Products will be processed in the order in which they are received, until the promotion ends.
CONCLUDING A SALES AGREEMENT
- In order to conclude a Sales Agreement the Customer must first place an Order by choosing one of the methods made available by the Seller, in accordance with the rules set forth under § 3 points 6 and 8.
- After an Order has been placed the Seller immediately confirms its receipt.
- Receiving an Order confirmation is the point at which the Order becomes binding on the Customer. Order confirmation and acceptance is completed by sending an email message to the Customer.
- The confirmation of Order acceptance contains a confirmation of all relevant Order details.
- The Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller is deemed as concluded the moment the Customer receives the email message, as prescribed under point 4. Both the Seller and the Customer (Consumer) have the right to cancel a Sales Agreement in the event that the opposite party fails to fulfil its obligations under the Agreement within the set deadline.
- Each Sales Agreement shall be confirmed by a proof of purchase, sent to the email address indicated by the Customer.
- After the Software is purchased a link which enables the Customer to download the Software is sent to the email address indicated in the Registration Form. During the installation of the Software the Customer is required to provide his email address to confirm his identity.
- The License Key is unique and grants access to the use of the Software on a single computer for the period defined in the subscription package.
- The Software License is a non-exclusive license granted for the period defined in the subscription package, in accordance with the intended purpose of the Software, is applicable worldwide and does not include the right to further sublicense. In particular, the Customer is not allowed to make the Software available to any third party or to use the Software in any manner incompatible with the license.
- The Customer is not allowed to reverse engineer, disassemble or decompile the Software himself or with a third party.
- The following activities are strictly prohibited: any further distribution, reproduction, trading in, duplication, sharing of the Software via an internal network or publically, in particular for commercial purposes, irrespective of the manner or form, including via closed internet networks such as intranet or internal newsletter.
- By obtaining the license the Customer does not acquire the author’s economic rights to the Software.
- The content of materials obtained by the Software does not constitute any form of advice, guidelines or recommendations by the Software and must not be relied upon as the basis of any specific legal or investment decisions made upon reliance on the (content of the) Software.
- Foreign exchange trading carries a high level of risk and is not suitable for all investors. High leverage may work both for and against an investor. Before an investor decides to trade foreign exchange, he should carefully consider his objectives, experience and the level of risk involved. There is a risk of losing some or all of the invested initial capital. Therefore, you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Every investor should be aware of the risk involved with foreign exchange trading and, in case of doubt, seek advice from an independent financial advisor.
- There is also a risk associated with using an internet-based system for performing transactions, including the failure of hardware, software or Internet connection. The Licensor does not control the signal power, the configuration of the Customer’s equipment and the reliability of its connection.
- The Software seller does not conduct a brokerage business as defined in the provisions of the Act on Trading in Financial Instruments. The Software Seller does not provide financial advice, does not provide recommendations, does not accept orders or payments from Customers in connection with any brokerage activity and does not act as an intermediary in the execution of such orders or payments, does not perform any other activities which require special licenses.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
- The following payment options for Products offered via the Website are made available by the Seller:
– payments via electronic payment systems (PayPal, PerfectMoney, FasaPay)
- Payments made via electronic payment systems must be made before an Order begins to be processed. Available electronic payment systems include payments by credit card as well as high-speed electronic transfers in selected banks.
- The Customer is obliged to pay the amount equal to the purchase price specified in the Sales Agreement on the day on which it is concluded, unless indicated otherwise in the Sales Agreement.
- Access to the Product shall be provided only after full payment is received.
- Complaints procedure for Products.
- Any notice of a Product defect and all demands should be submitted:
– in writing to the following address: TradeMarkets limited, Suite 3, Global Village, Jivan’s Compl, Mahe, Seychelles,
– via email to the following email adress: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The notice, submitted electronically or in paper form should contain sufficient detail about the subject of the complaint and about the circumstances giving rise to the issue. Specifically, complaints should include information about the nature of the issue, the date when the issue first arose as well as the complainant’s contact details. Providing all necessary data will speed-up the complaint-handling process.
- The Seller shall send a response to the complaint without delay and no later than within 30 days from the date of receipt.
- A response to the complaint is delivered to the Customer in writing to the e-mail address indicated by the Customer in the Order.
- Any notice of a Product defect and all demands should be submitted:
- Complaints procedure regarding the provision of Electronic Services
- Complaints regarding the provision of Electronic Services via the Website should be submitted via email to the following address: email@example.com
- The abovementioned email should contain sufficient detail about the subject of the complaint and about the circumstances giving rise to the issue. Specifically, complaints should include information about the nature of the issue, the date when the issue first arose as well as the complainant’s contact details. Providing all necessary data will speed-up the complaint-handling process.
- The complaint shall be handled without delay but no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the complaint.
- A response to the complaint shall be sent via email indicated within the complaint notification form or in any other form suggested by the User.
TYPE AND SCOPE OF ELECTRONIC SERVICES
- The Service Provider grants access to the following Electronic Services via the Website:
- Concluding Product Sales Agreements,
- Managing a Website Account.
- The provision of Electronic Services via the Website is subject to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to display advertising content on the Website. Advertisements are an integral part of the Website and the materials presented therein.
CONDITIONS OF PROVIDING SERVICES AND CONCLUDING ELECTRONIC SERVICES AGREEMENTS
- The provision of Electronic Services set forth under § 7 point 1 of these Terms and Conditions is free of charge.
- Term of the Agreement:
- The Agreement for the provision of Electronic Service for Account management via the Website is concluded for an indefinite period of time.
- The Agreement for the provision of an Electronic Service which enables Order placement via the Website is concluded for a definite period of time and terminates once the Order has been placed or when the User ceases to place an Order.
- End-user hardware, network and software requirements for the ICT system used by the Service Provider:
- A computer (or a mobile device) with an active Internet connection,
- Access to email account,
- Internet browser,
- The User agrees to use the Website in accordance with the principles of good practice, only for lawful purposes and in a manner, which does not infringe the personal rights and intellectual property rights of any third party.
- The User is obliged to provide accurate and complete information to the Service Provider.
- The User is prohibited from providing any unlawful or illegal content.
CONDITIONS FOR TERMINATING ELECTRONIC SERVICES AGREEMENTS
- Termination of an Agreement for the provision of Electronic Services:
- Continuing and indefinite-term (Account management) Electronic Services Agreements may be terminated.
- The User may terminate the Agreement without giving any reason and with immediate effect by sending a relevant written statement to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The notice of termination leads to a cessation of legal relations with the effect for the future.
- The Service Provider and the User may terminate an Electronic Services Agreement at any time by mutual agreement of the parties.
- The compilation of all content of the Website located at Forexsignalscopier.com (with the stipulation of § 10 point 3 as well as materials used under a license, assignment of copyrights or fair use) is protected by copyright law and is the exclusive property of the company TradeMarkets limited with a registered office in Suite 3, Global Village, Jivan’s Compl, Mahe, Seychelles, email address: contact@ForexSignalsCopier.com. The User shall bear all liability for damages caused to the Service Provider by any use of the content of the Forexsignalscopier.com Website or any portion thereof without the consent of the Service Provider.
- Any use by anyone of the content of the Website Forexsignalscopier.com or any portion thereof without the express written consent of the Service Provider constitutes a copyright infringement and is punishable by civil and criminal law.
- All trade names, Product names, company names and logos mentioned at the Website located at Forexsignalscopier.com may be registered trademarks, are the property of their respective owners and are used solely for identification purposes. All materials, descriptions and photos presented on the Website located at Forexsignalscopier.com are used for information purposes only.
- Agreements concluded via the Website are construed in accordance with the laws of Seychelles
- Should any provision of these Terms and Conditions be prohibited by applicable law, the provisions of Seychelles shall apply in lieu of the contested
- Any disputes between the Service Provider and Consumers regarding the Sales Agreement shall be resolved at first through amicable negotiation between the parties with the intention of amicable settlement of the dispute.
- Any disputes arising between the Service Provider and the User (Customer) who is a Consumer shall be resolved by a court of competent jurisdiction in accordance with the provisions of Seychelles.
- The Customer who is a Consumer has the right to use out-of-court dispute resolution schemes and in particular to file a motion for mediation or a motion to the court of arbitration to consider the matter at issue after the complaints procedure is over.
- Consumers may submit complaints through the Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) online platform, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ to amicably settle a dispute.